GCI provides a broad range of geotechnical engineering expertise services, subsurface exploration and soil testing to assist clients in managing underground risk.
Thorough assessment of subsurface conditions and application of sound geotechnical engineering expertise principles provide clients practical and cost-effective solutions.
Early discovery avoids costly unknowns
The pragmatic analysis and planning methods utilized by GCI's geotechnical engineers early in the process helps clients manage costs and avoid costly overruns due to unanticipated conditions.
GCI owns and operates its own fleet of drill rigs and can accommodate time-sensitive project schedules and site-specific accessibility issues.
Complete laboratory testing:
GCI offers a complete range of soils, asphalt, and concrete testing services. GCI's fully equipped laboratory is AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory (AMRL) accredited and ODOT pre-qualified for soils testing.
- Shallow foundation and deep foundation analyses and recommendations
- Ground improvement methods
- Pavement evaluation and design
- Retaining wall evaluation and design
- Slope stability analyses
- Reinforced slope design
- Modular block wall design
- Geo-fabric applications
- Earth structure design
- Construction phase monitoring
- Earth and rock slope stability analyses
- Independent geotechnical reviews
- ODOT pre-qualified for geotechnical services
- Soil drilling and sampling
- Rock coring
- Remote automated groundwater monitoring and web-based data display
- Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC)
- Chemically stabilized soils
Contact GCI's geotechnical engineering department at 614.895.1400 to discuss your next project.
Todd R. Meek, P.E., LEED AP - email@example.com
Curtis L. Miller, P.E. - firstname.lastname@example.org