GCI provides a full range of environmental assessment, inspection and remediation services to assist clients throughout environmental due diligence, design, clean-up and construction.
Risk assessment and management
A thorough understanding of your project, applicable regulatory standards, assessment principles and cleanup processes, combined with GCI's practical knowledge gained through years of experience and continuous training, allows GCI to recognize and promptly address important issues.
GCI's environmental professionals include personnel recognized as Ohio EPA Voluntary Action Program (VAP) Certified Professionals, U.S. EPA Environmental Professional (EP) designations, certified professional geologists, certified asbestos, lead base paint and mold inspectors and wetlands specialists.
Clients are assured that GCI's professionals understand the complexity and stringent time schedules accompanying many projects.
- Ohio Voluntary Action Program (VAP) services
- No Further Action (NFA) letters within VAP
- Ohio Abandoned Gas Station Cleanup Grants
- Non-destructive subsurface investigations
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Phase II ESAs
- Regulatory compliance assistance
- Soil and ground water assessments
- Surface water and air assessments
- Vapor intrusion assessments
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) removal
- Soil removal and cleanup
- Ground water cleanup
- Wetlands delineation and permitting
- Asbestos, lead base paint, mold and hazardous materials assessments
Contact GCI's environmental services department at 614.895.1400 to arrange services for your next project.
Bruce Savage - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Fulk - email@example.com