GCI has completed nearly 18,000 projects for commercial and municipal clients, including architects, engineers, developers, owners, contractors, and state and local government agencies.
GCI's market segments include:
- Commercial office developments
- Public and private K-12 and higher education
- Transportation, including bridges, roadways, rail, airports, parking garages, mass transit and bikeways
- Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) pavements
- Water and wastewater
- Industrial warehouses and manufacturing facilities
- Energy, including shale, oil, gas, active and abandoned mines, ethanol and renewable energy
- Residential developments, mid-rise buildings, multifamily communities and assisted living facilities
- Community and municipal facilities, including libraries, park structures, recreation facilities, churches and zoos
- Brownfield revitalization
- Retail developments, regional malls and lifestyle centers
With more than 90% of the firm's business from existing clients or client referrals, GCI's dedication to exceeding client expectations has resulted in consistent growth and expansion of services.